Sunday, June 6, 2010

I'm BACK!

So I am practically moved into my new place which is amazing. doesn't matter that we had to move anything up 4 flights of stairs!

Well you obviously are not here to read my rants on moving.

I was talking with one of my bridesmaids Marie and realized that my engagement party is a little over 3 months away! Since the rule is to send invites out 6-8 weeks prior I am well overdue to make these invites.


The first thing I knew I wanted to do for both the engagement party and wedding was online RSVP. This is a way for us to save on postage and also on paper.

I decided to set up a website for the engagement party. This way people can RSVP, get directions, find hotels to stay at and get a little info on the whole event.

I am obsessed with Google anything so I took advantage of their Google Sites. It made it sooo easy.

Click here with a guide to making you Google Site

Here is an Example Website

No comments:

Post a Comment