Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Where's Jackki?

First I want to start by apologizing for not posting any updates.

Things have been a little rocky since moving.

My job that we moved here for didn't work out. So we have been putting wedding projects on the back burner. Which means there isn't much material for blog posts here.

It doesn't mean that I won't be posting here. It just might be a little while.

My sister/maid of honor will be visiting in a few weeks and we are going to do some projects while she is here.

In the mean time I think you should check out http://www.offbeatbride.com

This place has been amazing. I am part of the Off Beat Tribe which is a great resource for ideas and also support.

They have a cool thing going on over there.

Once I am working [hopefully soon!] I can start up on my projects again.

Sorry for the lull and I hope you don't lose interest!

No comments:

Post a Comment